Taggy Taggity Tag Tag!!
(mandy made me do it <3)
rule 1: always post the rules
rule 2: answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write your questions
rule 3: tag 11 people and link them to the post
rule 4: actually tell the people you tagged that you tagged them
1. Did you like the last movie you saw?
Yes! Last week I saw Thor: The Dark World and it was fantastic (mostly because of Tom Hiddleston)!
2. Favorite cocktail? Or, if you don’t drink, favorite beverage?
Usually my “go to” is just a margarita on the rocks, but after the dreaded Tequila Incident of Kiley’s 21st Birthday I’ve preferred vodka crans. I’m also a fan of mojitos and lemondrop martinis and OH I forgot to mention this because I was only thinking of mixed drinks….Fireball whiskey is my J A M.
3. Not a question, but name your top three favorite cities.
Ugh. I never go anywhere. Top three favorite cities that I’ve been to are Boston, NYC, and Baltimore (I have to say that because I live there). Boston definitely wins though because it’s the right size/pace for me.
4. What is the thing/who is/are the person/s that give you the most ~feels?
Is this like romantic feels? I’ll do all the feels. Kate (my best friend/wife/soulmate) gives me feels because she’s #everything. Can’t even describe it, really. Books give me all the feels to the point where I actually get physical pain. Same with certain movies/tv shows/song….any kind of storytelling gets me feelin’ the feels. Also, Harry Styles, the rest of One Direction, Jennifer Lawrence, Tom Hiddleston, Zac Efron, the Jonas Brothers, Michael B. Jordan, the Hemsworth brothers, Josh Hutcherson, Chris Evans…and I’m gonna stop there but as you all know, I could go on for a while.
5. What’s the best part about being you? (#NAKS)
Probably the fact that I’m excellent like woah. Jk jk…I feel like my way of thinking is very
unique strange which makes me feel cool. Also, the fact that I love a lot of things and am generally positive about life is fabulous because there’s a lot of bullshit in this world and I’m glad I can say I don’t contribute to it.
My questions for you!
1. What’s something you’re excited about for the future?
2. Cats or dogs (or both) and why?
3. If you had a week to do whatever you want with one million buckaroos, what would you do?
4. (Gonna copy Mandy) What’s your favorite drink (alcoholic or non)?
5. You get to go to a meet and greet with three of your favorite celebs! Who would they be and why?