My friend, you are in for a treat.
So we got the giants going up against basketball royalty that is Rakuzan High. It’s probably going to be very serious, right?
- Akashi dunking over Murasakibara.
- Murasakibara getting pissed because he let a 173cm shota jump over him like this is a game of leap frog.
- Murasakibara manages to tear down the entire hoop again. Both of them, actually. Gdi, Mukkun.
- Akashi doing ankle break on the entire Yosen team, saying “Know your place.”
- Akashi and Murasakibara getting into the zone and pretty much just going back and forth at each other.
- The other GoMs watching in the audience and are like jesus christ it’s not even halftime those two have no chill.
- Nebuya, Mibuchi, and Hayama complaining that these Yosen players are too tall for them to block and they basically lose hope in winning, but Mayuzumi is like “SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DUMBASS KOUHAIS, YOU’RE PART OF THE UNCROWNED KINGS, DO SOMETHING”
- Himuro is guarding Mibuchi and, get this: Mibuchi totally flirting with him to the point where Himuro is uncomfortable but doesn’t want to be rude and tell him to “get the fuck away from me,” but instead he smiles awkwardly.
- Mibuchi is just trying to throw Himuro off guard so that he can’t receive the ball. Sly devil. But damn Himuro is fine and he couldn’t even pay attention to the ball as well, lol
- Murasakibara getting mad that Mibuchi is hitting on his Muro-chin and is like “Aka-chin, stop this madness” but Akashi is like “Lol no, your fight is with me.”
- Mayuzumi blocking Liu, who’s telling him stuff like “Go back from whence you came.”
- Mayuzumi is just so done. Fuck this match.
- NEBUYA AND OKAMURA GETTING INTO A FIGHT, CALLING EACH OTHER “GORILLAS”
- Hayama just laughing at everything that is happening: Nebuya and Okamura making fun of each other, Mibuchi hitting on Himuro, Liu trying to piss Mayuzumi off, Murasakibara and Akashi just going at each other’s throats.
- Fukui is literally just “???? What is???? Going on?????? This is a basketball game not a circus performance???????????”
- In the end, the scores don’t go as high as their previous matches because they were too busy bugging and throwing each other off guard.
- Rakuzan probably won….Probably
- Now someone take poor Murasakibara to a candy shop.
- Mibuchi ends up getting Himuro’s number ayyyy.
Rakuan and Yosen are such dorky teams. I just can’t imagine the match being as serious as it should be ;u;