was tagged by the amazingly fabulous h-yb for this so hERE WE GO
- so obviously I’m a medical student (it’s on my little pathetic profile thing already), but my goal is to do medical missions as a career. I’m really passionate about being able to go out and do some good in the world in places that see a doctor maybe once every 10 years. (also, I love to travel, so bonus points right thar)
- the only pieces of jewelry I ever wear are my star of David necklace my sister bought me for my birthday 2 years ago and my grandmother’s (who passed away this past September) wedding ring
- I used to be anorexic. I was a little overweight in highschool and despised the way I looked, so I joined weight watchers in the last few months of my senior year and ended up losing about 50 pounds before undergrad started. unfortunately, I did it in the very unhealthy way of self-starvation, and I ended up at my lowest at 108 lbs and 5’7”. I remember looking in a mirror at the gym and thinking, “wow, is that really my leg? it looks like a white twig.” thankfully, I’ve gained some weight back and am no longer dealing with the health problems I had while anorexic, but I still have a lot of trouble with the body image issue.
- I LOVE LOVE LOVE to run. I used to absolutely hate it in high school, until I finally just said “fuck it” and decided I wanted to get good at it. once I got a little more conditioned over time and past the “huff puff oh god I’m dying why am I doing this to myself” phase, I found that I really enjoyed it. my favorite thing to do is go to the gym, hop on a treadmill, and think up awesome storylines in my head to the movie soundtracks that I listen to. because I’m a massive fucking dork.
- i’m a vegetarian (and i ain’t fucking scared of him~)
Nickname: Sherbear. Aunt She-She to my two 3 year old nieces.
Birthday: July 13th
Gender: cis female
Sexuality: I don’t really pay much attention to it, but I’m guessing ace. while I can appreciate the hotness of other people doing the do, I personally have 0% interest in taking part in it myself. like, I’ll gladly watch, but please remove your hands from my person. sooo… whatever sexuality that is, is me.
- 11:56 AM on 1/31/2015
- OTP’s: oh god I have sO MANY. SO VERY MANY. but for the fandoms that I mainly reblog here:
- Tolkien: Barduil (no shit), Bagginshield, Kiliel, Nwalin, Aralas and/or Gigolas (both are awesome, though I tend to lean more towards Gigolas because Gimmers is probs my favorite LotR character), Glorestor (so underappreciated, but I love it so much)
- Marvel: Stucky, BlackHawk, SpiderPool
- The Last Thing I Googled: watch biggest loser online (I sadly admit that I love this show and I missed the finale on Thursday so, yup, I’m watching it now as I type)
- One Place That Makes Me Happy And Why: I haven’t been there in years, but my grandparents used to own this camper out in a really nice campground by the beach, and I always loved going there as a kid. I have some pretty amazing memories of those times, and have always promised myself that when I actually start making money, I’m going to buy my own kind of camper-house in a similar place.
- How Many Blankets Do I Sleep Under: Winter = 2. Summer = 1, or sprawled on my bed with no blankets and despairing life in general, depending on the heat.
- Favorite Beverage: I used to drink Sprite like 24/7 as a kid. now I’m a total health-nut water-slut and haven’t touched soda since high school.
- Last Movie I Watched In The Cinema: The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies (I hardly ever have time to legit go to the movies, but I try to make time for the special ones)
- Something I Plan On Learning: Spanish. I bought Rosetta Stone for the holidays, so we’ll see how it goes.
- Piece Of Advice To All Of My Followers: Level the fuck up out of your lives. I know it’s like, taboo to say it on tumblr, but there are so many things out in the world to experience and do, and sitting behind your computer all the time isn’t going to get you there. Take some time every day to do or learn something that you’ve never done or known, even if it’s only 15 minutes.
- You All Have To Listen To This Song: I’m not really a music person - the only time I really listen to it is when I run, and most of that stuff is like crazy dubstep shit that gets me pumped and feeling like I’m in some epic battle. so if I have to be super honest my most-played song on my playlist is Slay It by Cryptex (also if any of ya’ll have any kick ass similar dubstep shit or awesome movie soundtrack songs then 100% share it with me ‘cause I’m always looking to update my playlist)
soooo, I guess I have to tag someone. let’s go with pinkbomberjacket cause she is amazing and I love her, seriously, go check out her blog and art, it’s grade A++