I have been tagged by em-ilyxoxo :)
Always post the rules.
Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write eleven new ones.
Tag eleven new people and link them to the post.
Let them know you have tagged them.
1. What is your favourite book?
As of now, it’s this collection of featured stories about the lives of youths in Southeast Asia called, “Changing Phases - Growing up in Modern Southeast Asia” because it’s basically a mish-mash of all my interests placed together: SEA, History, Human Geography, CUTE KIDS (ahhh the photos) and all that social/cultural jazz like that. :)
pdf version here :D
“Don’t look down on children. One day children will grow up. Only the good children will be good adults. Good adults can change the world.” - An old Burmese saying
2. If you could be in a relationship with someone for just one week, who would it be? ;D
This is not a relationship it’s a fling! HAHA um I’d really wanna be with Fernando Torres I think. He’d be such a sweet boyfriend, one-week-stand nonetheless. :)
3. What is something that you miss?
I’m missing loads of events/time periods. I miss my London Trip 2011, my Osaka Trip 2012, GALES 2 weeks back…but mostly nowadays I just really miss those memories with J. They were good times, but if I have to let him go, so be it.
4. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, would it be plain rice, fried chicken wings or chocolate mud cake ?
Plain Rice. Sorry I’m boring and practical like that. I mean it sustains you fairly well/better than the other 2!
5. In 5 years’ time what do you hope to have achieved?
In 5 years I’ll be 22. FREAKING 22. omg i can’t even
Straight As (or close) for A-levels
Admission into a fairly prestigious university local/overseas
A good boyfriend :) :) :)
Travelled once on my own! HEHE this shall be cool
6. What is your favourite song? Does it hold any special significance for you?
Umm I have many favourite songs I don’t know which to choose HAHA.
Okay, Home by Gabrielle Aplin, because the lyrics are really meaningful: “Cos they say Home is where your heart is set in stone, it’s where you go when you’re alone, it’s where you go to rest your bones. It’s not just where you lay your head, it’s not just where you make your bed, As long as we’re together, does it matter where we go?”
Rachel also once sang it informally to dedicate it to J and me, and I thought that was so sweet of her :)
7. What is one feature of your body that you are happy about?
I quite like my hair, especially on good days. :)
8. Would you rather not be able to distinguish babies from muffins (and risk eating them accidentally) or change genders every time you sneeze?
WAH. The latter; I don’t wanna eat babies please :(
9. If given a chance, what language would you like to learn?
Ohhh cool. I don’t know actually!!! Probably Spanish cos I like how it sounds!
10. A favourite childhood memory?
I CAN’T THINK OF ONE. / Hahha the days when I used to own thousands of longggg nightgowns with prints like Disney Princess or Winnie the Pooh. Nowadays when I look at photos I’m like what am I doing with my life!? Hehe oh well :)
11. Do you see yourself as a strong, independent woman who don’t need no man? How will your dream date be like?
Aye I need my man. Dream date is him cooking for me :D Cos it actually happened, and dinner went superbly well. Haha, good times. :)
Just take Emily’s questions and do them! I have no good ideas/I’m lazy xD