Introducing Work it Wednesday: quick tips and style tricks to keep your look in tip-top shape from midweek to weekend!
Today’s Work-It Wednesday topic: V-Day Work Hair Flair
The Professionista has scoured the YouTube-isphere for the best romantic hair styles that are fit for any workplace, from the uniformed and traditional to the creative and casual. Find one that works best for you!
"V-Day Work Hair Flair" for the TRADITIONAL/UNIFORMED Workplace
- Who: Someone can appreciate a modern mullet with a bun twist—business in the front, flair in the back
- Where: Professional environment that prefers a standardized or more traditional look (i.e. Airlines for flight attendants, Law firms)
- How: The French Braid Bun, http://youtu.be/BtmwZ2-6uO4
"V-Day Work Hair Flair" for the MODERATE Workplace
- Who: The Old Hollywood Chic Aficionado
- Where: Work environment that is professional, but not strict (think “business casual”)
- How: Dita Von Teese Tutorial, http://youtu.be/lX5TGIgx_AQ
”V-Day Work Hair Flair” for the CREATIVE Workplace
"V-Day Work Hair Flair" for the CASUAL Workplace
- Who: The lady looking for no-fuss hair, curly or straight, with a touch of flair
- Where: A very laid-back, flexible work environment, even working from home
- How: Waterfall Twist for Straight hair, http://youtu.be/JEuS6Sc22_E or Quick Curly Styles, http://youtu.be/obmsSydncLI
So Professionistas, which style is your pick for this Valentine’s Day/Work Week? Let me know and post some pics!