Oooooh I am terrible at this, because I’m not used to being specific about Feeling Good About Myself… OKAY.
1) My hair is super cute- this is Important because I used to have long, flowing tresses and nobody wanted me to cut it but then I finally DID and it has never stopped being a great decision.
2) I am one of the most nurturing people I know, and it’s a little entertaining. I have been known to aggressively mother grown men that are twice my size, and also once tricked a drunk acquaintance into trading my water for their drink, & made them drink all of the water before I handed their drink back.
3) My brother and I are pretty great at harmonizing together- I have an OK voice (his is much better), but when we sing together it makes me really happy <3
4) If you are craving cookie dough or tiramisu, I am the Person You Seek. My tiramisu is so good that my father (mostly) stops talking when he eats it, and that is REALLY SAYING SOMETHING, and my cookie dough is consistently Way Better than the kind you buy in the store.
5) Please take this in the most non-sexual way possible, but I am pretty good with my hands. I’m a very kinesthetic learner, so I pick up the more physical things pretty easily: knitting, crocheting, massages, etc. This is only limited by my fear of injuring myself with sharp objects, so I tend to stay away from power-tools and knives & the like, but I think I can say with some measure of confidence that I’d be good if I tried. Oh, also things that require fine-motor dexterity- my hands are kind actually bear paws, so embroidery is a little difficult, but I AM TRYING!!