15.Have you ever considered plastic surgery? What would you alter about your body?
- Nope, I can’t say that I have. I’d like a little less fat on my body and I wouldn’t mind if my boobs were a bit bigger but I’d never have plastic surgery because of it.
16.Say 8 facts about your body:
- Oy, I’m 172 cm tall, my left leg is 1 cm shorter than my right, I have a 15 cm scar on my left outer thigh from hip surgery, I’ve broken my left arm twice, I have broad shoulders and that is all I can come up with, sorry.
17.Do you have any tattoos?
- Nope, I don’t.
18.Do you have any piercings?
- Only my pierced ears, the very, very standard thing to have as a girl.
19.Left or right handed?
- Right handed unless it comes to juggling there I fancy my left hand.
20.Do you drink?
- Seldom because my Mom and especially my Dad drank way too much and I don’t want to follow in their footsteps. Also, I don’t like beer, wine or champagne. I prefer Vodka but only occasionally.
21.Do you smoke?
- Wow, these make me look so ‘cool’. No, I don’t. I much rather die from eating too much junk food than smoking. Priorities!
22.Do you have any pets?
- No, my mom did a very good job in persuading me as a kid that I didn’t need one and I feel awkward around pets but I’d like to get a dog one day. But only if I have the time to be around it because otherwise it would be cruel.
23.Do you have any “rules” about food?
- Eat it! Live’s too short to not have fun. I am a very chary eater but as long as I like the taste, I eat it.
24.What talent do you wish you’d been born with?
- The ability to fly, but that’s not a human talent so I’ll try again. Something creative, I can sing along to a song decently but I failed to learn any instrument and reading notes is like a foreign concept to me. I’d love to play the guitar and piano. I could probably learn it, if I really tried but I don’t have a knack for it.
25.Are you a bad person?
- How does one answer this? I try not to be.
26.Are you nice to everyone?
- I try to be. Kindness goes a long way but I also have a short temper when I’m low on food and sleep so I can’t always guarantee it.
27.Has someone ever spread a nasty rumor about you?
- Probably? Someone in school most likely did but I don’t remember.
28.Share 2 habits:
- I cannot stand still while brushing my teeth. I always try to guess what a character in a movie or show is saying next.
29.What is your ideal career?
- Homicide detective. I’ve only read mystery books as a kid. Not sure where I got lost as an adult.
30.Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
- It drastically changed in some ways and didn’t in others.
31.Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
- Forever and always.
32.Say 10 facts about your room:
- It’s under the roof. It has a nice balcony. I painted my chimney red. You can see the chimney. It stores many many books. The walls are cream/rose coloured. The floor is tile. The tiles are grey. I have a huge print of Audrey Hepburn hanging over the TV. And a FRIENDS poster above my desk.
33.Do you have any phobias?
- I don’t like spiders or most other insects but I don’t think I have any particular phobias.
Yay, thanks for asking :)