- having an amazing father to spend Father’s Day with–a huge shoutout to my dad for being the best person I’ve ever known, and teaching me how to love, forgive, persist, and live.
- summer solstice
- having friends to plan a beach trip with. having a friend who cares so much about my well-being. having a friend to re-connect with, after slowly drifting apart.
- chucking my pride out the window and revealing all the messy bits of my heart.
- not being able to decide on a movie to watch with Sherlock–Love Rosie seems disgustingly commercial to me, whereas Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is too “hipster” for her.
- immense feelings of guilt after eating banana pudding.
- confusion. and a lot of it.