- Had a really smooth/seamless run today (about 7.5 miles today, 1.5 of which was with my mom!). I owe my rested legs to the fiancee, who got the puppy up today, and my new tattoo, which I kept glimpsing and it would give me a boost of confident energy.
- Was able to buy my family ice creams today at Ben&Jerry’s because we were all free at the same time. Feeling thankful for time, proximity, and finances.
- Got to ask my grandma to come wedding dress shopping with me this Friday. I head her whisper this information to my mom, which was adorable, because of course my mom already knew that, but my grandma was just so pleased to be invited and was just beaming.
- Spent some really romantic time with E, and just felt so relaxed and happy about everything. We played with Piper in the sun, danced to a little Norah Jones on the deck, kissed a bunch and without being in a hurry for once, and she went down to the beach and found me mini’s of everything (mussel shell, oyster shell, clam shell, and sand dollar! holy cow!).
- And finally, when my sister gets home from work, we’re all going to wedding plan a little, make an at-home bar (we lay out the counter with mixed drink supplies, nuts, pub mix, etc. and pretend we’re out on the town), and then we’re going to have a cheesy wedding movie marathon. What a great day!