1. Flew back to Adelaide this morning, and managed to rest up for a bit, before heading off to deal with some general things. Got my new credit card activated and updated a bunch of my subscriptions. Saw mum for a little while when I stopped by home, which was nice.
- Flying around so much makes me really appreciate the time I have at home.
2. Went to the gym for shoulders and triceps, even though I was exhausted from the travel. Felt good to get through my session though.
- Keeping myself strict and on my program even around my travel schedule.
3. Got more progress reports from my developers, and things are moving forwards reasonably well. Started investigating more options for domains as well.
- Having this on the go thanks to the time I put in beforehand.