You will Need:
- Vitamin E Oil
- Olive Oil
- Your favorite conditioner
- Heat up 1 teaspoon of Vitamin E oil for 10 seconds in the microwave
- Add 3 tablespoons of honey and 2 tablespoons of olive oil and heat it in the same container to 25 seconds. The honey will be boiling at this point.
- Stir the contents of the mixture till it’s slightly cool.
- Then add your favorite conditioner, in this case, I used Mane N’ Tail. Stir it till all the contents are mixed and dispersed evenly.
- While it’s still warm, massage it ONLY onto your scalp. If you dont do this right away the honey will harden and you will have to start over.
- Leave it in your hair for 15-20 minutes. And rinse out normally.
What it Does:
It moisturizes your scalp and stimulates some growth.
It made all my hair soft and more mangeable, the smell was a little strange at first but I felt it working through my scalp. I think this is one treatment I’ll be turning to often.