1) Don’t write captions at the bottom of a bunch of comments to a video. Try to reblog from the original source. That way when someone is watching a video, the captions will be relatively in sight.
2) Write out the lyrics to a song instead of just writing the title. Sometimes the lyrics of songs will be part of the joke in vines.
3) Clearly indicate who is speaking ( A helpful tip is to label them with an attribute they have like “blonde hair” etc.)
4) Write out sounds, not just dialogue like “dog barking” or “ loud thunder”.
5) Write out the expressions! If someone is yelling angrily, signify that.
6) Make it clear when something is a piece of dialogue versus an action.