In the spirit of unadventurous inquiry, student applicants to the Class of 2019 will be asked to respond, briefly, to one of the following prompts. We guess.
- From bed to couch, front yard to back yard, reruns of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air to new episodes of Judge Judy, every school-free summer is special. Tell us: what did you do on your summer vacation?
- If you could be the president of any school club, of which school club would you be president, and why?
- Select an inspirational quote from inspirational-quotes.info, and describe, in great detail, its relevance to your life.
- Sports: yes or no?
- We’ve all had the experience of having to take the stairs. Tell us about one time when you had to take the stairs. Inspired by Daniel C, AB ‘10.
- In lieu of an essay, please submit one (1) selfie.
- If you were reaching for the moon, but instead you fell among the stars, how would you feel?
- Please write an acrostic poem for which the anchor word is “COLLEGE”.
- What was your favorite standardized test question? Please feel free to reflect on the entirety of your standardized test taking experience.
- Books are alright. Which ones do you like?
[Note: ok, yes, we admit it now— this was a little April Fools day joke! Look forward to seeing our real prompts coming up in early Summer, and we’d like to lovingly and respectfully note that submitting one (1) selfie DOES NOT constitute writing your own prompt.]