3. @AshAshmarie20: Any hope that can be given for Rumbellers or why they should continue watching given the recent spoilers?
According to Kitsis, there’s definitely hope for Rumple and Belle to
rekindle their flame. “He is going to do his Rumple-ist to get Belle
back. So you are going to see full-Rumple.” To follow up on that,
Horowitz confessed that at the end of episode 14, Rumple will start on a
“new quest that he’s really energized about.” Our money is on a love
quest with a side of revenge.
5. @Lady_Junky: Are we gonna see [Maleficent’s] dragon form again?
Yes, in episode 14 in all its fiery glory!
9. @asinoski: Will we find out that someone is pregnant? *coughReginacough*We’re going to plead the fifth on this one.
13. @good_plain_jane: Do we get to see any of Hook’s insecurities that Adam & Eddy were talking about? Or any clue which
QOD he knows?
We’re definitely getting a deeper peek at the internal struggles that
Hook is battling with. “We are going to realize that he has got some
things going on in his head that he is concerned about,” Kitsis shared.
As for which Queen of Darkness Hook shares a past with? We can’t tell
you who it is, but we can tell you that Emma’s wave of jealousy/curiosity after seeing [Spoiler] and Hook’s first encounter back together is definitely worth-watching.
15. @repeatlitanies: Anything new about Belle would be great! I’m hungering for more!
Not only is our book-lover still keeping the Storybrooke library in
tip-top shape, she also is making a point to keep Mr. Gold’s Pawn Shop
up and running. She even invites a wonderful new friend to be her guest
at the shop in episode 14.
19. @mysunshine0808” Scoop on the Snowing secret? A hint? A breadcrumb?
Oh, we can definitely give you more than a measly bread-crumb: The
Snowing secret is a two-parter. The first part — if revealed — will
greatly affect their family dynamic. The second will drastically change
the way you’ve always looked at this beloved couple.
[Read the rest of the scoop on ETOnline’s site]