Quick Rundown of Things Tina Said Tonight
- Mean Girls: The Musical is definitely in the works, but still a few years away.
- If Tina Fey had to be a sandwich topping, she’d be crunched up Herr’s potato chips.
- If the opportunity presented itself, Tina said she wouldn’t be opposed to a Parks and Recreation guest spot.
- One of the first times Tina hung out with Jeff, he mentioned before leaving that he had to go home to take off his “toupe*.
- Apparently once on set, Alice taught Elaine Stritch and Patti LuPone a song.
- She mentioned that The Nest will definitely be rated R.
- Maya Rudolph is one of the funniest people she knows.
- Tina showed up to the party she and Amy hosted after the Golden Globes wearing jeans and sneakers, and then left early because she was tired.
- After seven seasons of 30 Rock and actually knowing people with that last name, Mama Fey still cannot pronounce Donaghy.
- Tina takes Alice to the annual musical theater productions at the local high school in NYC.
- Tina said she has no plans of writing a second book as of now because it took her 40 years to write the first one.
There was a lot, but these are some main points I thought people would find interesting. She had a lot of insightful things to say about Saturday Night Live, 30 Rock, Upper Darby Summer Stage, Second City, Amy Poehler, and more. The whole thing was incredible. I’m still reeling.