Rule one: Always post the rules
Rule two: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones
Rule three: Tag 11 people and link them to the post
Rule four: Actually tell them you tagged them
I was tagged by oneawkwardcookie (you should totally follow her cause she’s awesome)
1. If you could live in a fictional universe, which one would it be?
Tortall or Emelan which are from Tamora Pierce’s book series. I would just love to be a knight or mage or rogue or dog or literally anything in those books!
2. What’s the last book you read and did you like it?
Well I’m in the middle of reading Allegiant by Veronica Roth so the last book I read was Insurgent. It was really good, I liked it a lot more than Divergent actually.
3. Tell me one of your headcanons (for anything)
Ah! I don’t really have any headcanons like of my own creation….But I do like the headcanon that Jack is a time traveler in Titanic.
4. What country would you like to live in?
I’m pretty happy in the U.S. (despite how shitty it can be). But if I had to pick another probably Germany because it’s beautiful and my grandmother has gone there and she loves it.
5. What’s the most common colour of your clothing?
I’m gonna say browns and grays.
6. What makes you cry?
Disney movies, actually any movie really. And sometimes TV shows and books. But usually I don’t like to cry in front of people.
7. What’s your best feature (physical or personality-wise)?
Physical my eyes. Personality-wise probably my workaholic attitude.
8. Who do you trust the most in the world?
9. Who is your favourite artist?
I’m assuming artist artist, so either Sydney Muschamp or Imperial Boy
10. What’s been your best birthday so far?
That’s tough. Probably last year’s, I work in the newsroom and they bought me a cake with candles and everything and it meant a lot to me.
11. What’s your favourite story that any of your parents have told you?
My parents didn’t really tell me stories when I was kid (I mostly preferred to either come up with my own or read), but my mom has told me a lot of personal stories, and I think my favorite is how she almost got married to an African prince.
- What’s your favorite fairy tale and why?
- If you lived in a cartoon what would be your signature outfit and catchphrase?
- *knock knock* who’s at the door?
- A mysterious stranger has given you a golden box holding the universe’s greatest secret. What is in the box?
- *police sirens* Quick! There’s no time to explain! Get in the car, but wait where should we go?!
- Oh no! You’re suddenly stranded in the desert! How shall you ever survive—wait what is this strange and odd thing that is happening?
- A terrible apocalypse has occurred. What happened and what are you going to do?
- You must do battle against a terrible evil to save the fate of humanity what mystical animal will accompany you to battle?
- What song will play as you wage war with your terrible foe?
- You are victorious in your noble endeavors to rescue humanity, and you now rule the world. What shall you do to celebrate?
- And now for the most important question of all: What is your favorite color?
And I’m tagging
beardycoxmilkshakeman, whateverlifegivesme, frodobagginns, lokidinmydreams, andsotheuniverseended, timelordinaustralia, apolkadotnerd, thenotoriousscuttlecliff, strippercastiel, cupcakes-and-tea, acodetojoy
I had a lot of fun making these questions so ya better answer them!