I just did the Accent Challenge, yo! Sorry I stumbled and stuttered, I was nervous because I was in an allotted time frame. I was tagged by Tilly from the brilliant tilly-and-her-books! You should follow her, for sure! But anyway, here are the questions:
1. Your name and username.
2. Where you’re from.
3. Pronounce the following words: Aunt, Roof, Route, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Pajamas, Caught, Naturally, Aluminum, GIF, Tumblr, Crackerjack, Doorknob, Envelope, GPOY.
4. What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
5. What is a bubbly carbonated drink called?
6. What do you call gym shoes?
7. What do you call your grandparents?
8. What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
9. What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
10. Choose a book and read a passage from it.
11. Do you think you have an accent?
12. Be a wizard or a vampire?
13. Do you know anyone on Tumblr in real life?
14. End audio post by saying any THREE words you want
Loading…Show more notes
I definitely have some nominations to do! I nominate what-lovely-books, nobodythinkswhatyouthink, herlevings, and scared4mylyfe! Goodluck and I love you guys!