Okay guys this recipe is really easy to make! it took me maybe 10 min!
What you need:
1/8 C of Pizza sauce ( I used Contadina pizza squeeze)
1/4 C of cheese ( I used Kraft-Fat free shredded mozzarella)
- Preheat your oven to 400.
- Spray your pan, or use wax paper like i did.
- Cut your zucchini (Measure how much if youre counting your calories)
- Sprinkle with :Salt, Pepper, and Garlic Powder
- Put in the over for about 5 min to cook a little bit
- remove from the oven
- measure cheese and sauce
- using a spoon put a little sauce on each zucchini piece
- top it with cheese
- Put the tray back into the oven for 5 more min.
- remove and enjoy!
Just ate these for lunch and they were really good!
heres how the calories broke down for me:
- 1C zucchini=18 calories
- 1/8 C pizza sauce= 15 Calories
- Fat Free Cheese=45
So all of these =78 Calories.. and there were enough to share if you wanted to make them with a meal. As you can see one little zucchini made about 15 little pizzzas!! :)