I was tagged by my-wayward-impala, so here goes. :)
Rule 1: Post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the tagger has set for you in their post then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them in your post.
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them.
1. Can you speak any languages other than English? - I’m not quite fluent in French, but I can get by in conversations, and I’m still learning. My mom speaks Urdu, and though I can’t speak or read it, I can understand some of it. :)
2. If not, do you wish you could learn another language? What would it be? - I would also love to learn Italian, it’s a very beautiful language.
3. If there was anywhere you could be in the world right now, where would you be? - I would be in a Scottish Castle, in a reading nook, writing or reading or drawing. :)
4. What is/was your favourite subject at school? - I go to an Arts School for Drama, so Drama. :)
5. How long have you been on Tumblr? - I’ve technically been on since last summer, but I only started using it during February.
6. Got a scar/broken bone/injury story? - Yes, many. I’m very clumsy and fall a lot, so I always a sprain or something. But for a bigger one: I had this thing called an abscess. It’s where there are these tracks under your skin and it fills with puss and it hurts like a bitch. I had in by my tailbone and it almost made me (not quite paralyzed but it hurt so bad to move that it pretty much was) from the legs down because of it. I had it surgically removed. But it has recently come back, and on July 15th, I’ve got to do this big operation, so I’ll have a scar about 4 or 5 inches long on my lower back soon. I’m gonna call it a battle scar! LOL :)
7. What do you do in your spare time apart from Tumblr? - I write (am writing a novel now), read, draw, and sing.
8. Favourite brand? - Brand? Of clothing? I don’t really have one. I’m a big girl so it’s hard for me to find clothes, but I would say Pennington’s. It’s a plus size store that has a lot of nice dresses and stuff.
9. Pick one celebrity who you would want as a friend. (Not in a relationship. Just a friend) - Hmmm… Misha Collins or Benedict Cumberbatch. They just seem like sweetheart, but they are also strange and fun, so yeah. :)
10. Favourite movie of all time? - Hmmm… One does not simply have a favourite movie… Maybe the 2009 Star Trek, I just love it sooo much!!
1. Favourite T.V show?
2. What country are you from?
3. Weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
4: Do you like musicals? If so, what’s your favourite?
5: Most attractive physical quality on someone?
6: Favourite book series/book?
7: Weirdest Habit you have?
8: Movies or live theater?
9: Can you play a musical instrument, if so, what?
10: Have any pets? What are they?
11: Favourite Movie actor?