Coming up with a set of Misdreavus variations was a lot of fun, so I decided to expand on that with evolutions and descriptions!
A few additional notes on certain breeds:
- Sighs and Blessings’ songs and sounds are very soft and slow, sometimes never raised above a hum. They often bring themselves very close to people and other Pokemon to sing their songs to them, and they love cuddling.
- Bans on Damnation Mismagius became widespread after several cases of them killing other Pokemon in trainer battles. Wild Gengar and Mismagius typically view one another as competitors, so this breed almost never appears in the wild. Thank god.
- Hex Mismagius, unlike Chandelure, never harm their victims. They love watching their confusion and frustration, but should a person become absolutely, irredeemably lost, Hexes will often feel remorse and help them find their way back to where they were.
- If you can adjust to the amount of noise they make, Echoes and Charms are fantastic pets. They’re easy to train, loving, friendly, and loyal. It’s often argued between breeders whether or not Blessing or Charm Mismagius make better pets.
- There are no records of what a Curse Mismagius’ song sounds like. Most researchers theorize that Curses’ songs can only be heard by other Ghost-type Pokemon.