i need to say something about this stevesharon and sharon carter hate i’m seeing here on tumblr and twitter.
1. Sharon Carter is fucking amazing. Aside from her relationship with steve, she’s her own person. now i can understand (if you didn’t read the comics) that maybe you didn’t see all of this because in the winter soldier she didn’t have much space but believe me just watch the scene where she stands up against hydra following steve orders and then tell me you didn’t get badass vibes. i dare you. Plus it’s ok not to ship her with steve but hating her because you don’t want her with steve is fucking CHILDISH.
I don’t ship brucenat but i’ve never hated bruce banner. i love him.
2. stevesharon. i repeat it’s ok if you don’t ship them but pls don’t come to me with the argument "they’re an incest". they’re not.
definition of incest: the crime of sexual intercourse, cohabitation, or marriage between persons within the degrees of consanguinity
this is not stevesharon case. steve didn’t get married with peggy. he probably would have if he didn’t get frozen but guess what? he got frozen and peggy married someone else therefore steve and sharon are not related so it’s not an incest. it may be a bit strange? yes…but an incest NAH.
3. you compare stevesharon with brucenat = NAH again. stevesharon in the mcu has more development than brucenat. maybe you don’t remember this but steve in tws was hitting on sharon when he asked her to drink coffe together. plus they hinted a lot to a possible stevesharon relationship in the winter soldier. brucenat well…i’m not gonna rant on this. it’s not the place.
1. you don’t ship stevesharon? fine. but don’t bash sharon carter just because she comes in between of your ship or because simply you don’t want her with steve
2. grab a fucking dictionary and search the meaning of “incest” because you clearly don’t know the meaning
3. unfollow me if you hate sharon carter or you still think after this that a possible steve and sharon romantic relationship would be an incest.