Day 10-Heartbreaking Moment
1. Haleb breakups (I can’t handle watching any of them but if I need a good cry, I will. What helps is the fact that they always get back together and would you look at the pain on their faces when they split? This is a couple who won’t end it for good. They’ve never done anything all that horrible to each other. Which brings me to number 2…
2. Being dumped and being played for a fool and suffering the ultimate betrayal sucks-it basically rips you apart. Ezra, Toby, and Mona were on the A team (or in Ezra’s case, knowing who A was and knowing Aria when they met-CREEP!), thus destroying the liars who trusted them the most. Mona was Hanna’s go-to-girl, her fashionista partner in crime. Aria and Ezra were the forbidden love couple. Spencer and Toby were accused of murder so they bonded that way. Aria thought her dad was the cool dad, only to find out he’s a lying piece of scum. Now we have Ella and her bad luck with romance. She’s been cheated on by her husband (really, Byron, making your daughter keep it from your wife for a year?!?) and her fiancé-imagine if you were ready for the best day of your life and then you found out the guy was a douchebag (Aria, start crushing Zack’s scones!). No, babies, nothing’s wrong with any of you. Those assholes aren’t worth your tears. You’ll find someone way better!
3. The only thing worse than a breakup is death. When someone you truly love dies, or you think they will, it’s like you can’t even move…you feel numb and heavy and you realize you’ll never see them again in person. Never touch them. I’m so glad Caleb didn’t die, but I feel so sad for Mike and Emily because they lost their true loves.
-and now the last four are Hanna’s sad moments which have nothing to do with Caleb-
4. Alison, you fucking bitch, leave Hanna alone. You’ll make her cry which means I’ll cry too.
5. Hanna’s so done with herself. She’s just been hit on by Zack and is about to tell her friends (save Aria) about what happened.
6. A made Hanna eat all those cupcakes to get the money for her mom, but did Noel and his teammates have to laugh at her and make pig noises while she was eating? That’s bullying! Though I do love what Aria says when she gets there! Take that, fuckheads.
7. Zack just gave Hanna his number and told her to hit him up like he’s 12 years old. You pedophile, she would never go for you even if she was single! It’s totally disgusting, and she’s very upset. That’s her best friend’s mom’s fiancé! I seriously thought a rape scene was coming up. Or at least we’d hear Hanna screaming from the car.
8. I hate this Haria moment, it’s so horrible. When your friend tells you she got sexually harassed, you do NOT say she’s always the problem! I got that Aria was angry about the situation and didn’t want her mom hurt, but she shouldn’t have said this to Hanna. There was a good reason why Hanna was drinking so much! You help her through it, you don’t become Alison 2.0!
9. When Hanna’s mom went to prison, she was so broken, and she looks so lost and nervous in this picture. Her mom was on trial at this point and she didn’t know what to do anymore. She felt so alone, even though her friends and Caleb were supporting her.
10. OMG Tom, you win the award for the most awful father in the PLL universe! You pay for your stepdaughter’s schooling, but not your own daughter’s?!? His favoritism for Kate shows in 2x11, as well.
What’s not pictured here is that pageant lady saying she’s not pageant material and she’s standing right outside the door, listening, while tears slide down her face. Poor Hanna. I think she gets dragged through the most shit out of the four liars, yet she has the most amazing boyfriend and friends and her mom. This show does very well at gut-wrenching scenes.
"bitch" is the epithet thrown at me when i don’t fit in any of the boxes, when i break the rules of being a lady, when i scare you, when i am not in my place, “bitch” is the five letter slap to put me in my place [x]
Free Comic Book Day is next weekend, as well as the release of The Amazing Spider-Man 2, and a couple weeks ago I had an MJ shoot and realized the comic I used as a prop had the FCBD logo on it (I believe it’s a book from last year). I love happy coincidences!