catie harrythighles tagged me in this literally a month ago, but here we are:
1. name three favorite albums of RIGHT NOW: Taylor Swift, 1989; Ella Henderson, chapter one, and maybeeee… Fall Out Boy, folie a deux? Or Little Mix, Salute? IDK, I rarely listen to full albums anymore because I usually only like ½ of the songs or less. I’d say those are three that I can listen to all/most of the way straight through.
2. name two favorite albums of ALL TIME:
OH GOD. Um. This is hard because I feel like there are albums I love musically that are totally different to the albums I love, like, personal/emotionally, and it’s hard to weigh them against each other.
if you could send THREE TEXTS RIGHT NOW to ANYONE IN THE WORLD, what
would they be and to whom would they be sent?
- please get back to me pls i just want to know step-by-step exactly what i can do so that you will like me on a professional and personal level
- HOW DID THIS HAPPEN YOU ARE JUST A WEE MOSTACCIOLI
- it is awkward how much i feel like you only talk to me out of obligation
- bonus: WHY A CHARIZARD
4. talk about your upcoming SUMMER STYLE:
I dress the same year-round. 1/3 Ms. Frizzle, 1/3 Wednesday Addams, 1/3 Carmen Sandiego. Although without it being trenchcoat-weather, it’s harder to get Carmen there.
5. talk about THREE FAVORITE SCENES FROM ANY MOVIE: The Fraggle holiday scene from “A Muppet Family Christmas;” the flames, flames, on the side of my face scene from Clue; the Irish party in Titanic.
6. what is your FAVORITE kind of WEATHER:
Between 47-63 and breezy, but not windy. Rain for a little while in the afternoon but a nice morning and a nice evening/night and none of that “worm” smell that rain sometimes gets. The kind of weather where it’s nice to have an almond tea latte and a croissant or something but you don’t wish you had gloves. Caramel-apple weather.
7. some TRENDY THINGS u are OBSESSED with right now??: I… literally do not even know trends. Um. I like… owls? I feel like I’ve seen other people have owl jewelry? And um. Boy… bands? Maybe? I like mason jars. I don’t own any, though.
8. the LAST TIME you CRIED: Saturday morning (and all day) for my grandmother’s interment.
9. WEIRDLY SERIOUS QUESTION: what do you want out the next few years of your life?:
I want my fellowship to work out and for the book to happen and turn out well, and then the other books to happen and turn out well, and for things to progress positively from there. I don’t know, I get really squirrelly and anxious and superstitious-y about talking about IRL things. Ever. To anyone.
10. FAVORITE COLOR AND FAVORITE FLOWER:
Cyan, and also a nice charcoal-y dark gray. I am allergic to all flowers (like, badly) but I like succulents and I like marimo and little plants like that? Also I think sunflowers are very pretty and they’re BIGGER THAN ME.
TAG: Whoever wants to do this.