I’m excited about a lot of things, but I’ll just list a few
• It’s been seven years since my brother has celebrated his birthday with the fam bam so I’m super excited about that! His fiancé and Muggsy Wheaten (his adorable doggy that he wouldn’t let me name Mufasa,) will be returning also, and I get to help out with their wedding, woohoo!
• My home girl, cairod will be returning home to celebrate one of our dearest friends, katestipona get married to her childhood crush
• The Kintana sisters will reunite in Washington and hop on a plane to Chicago to have adventures with these two cuties, easyoak and undefinedisabella! (I would love to meet thereisntenoughtime and 91fo!)
• And when that adventure ends, I will meet up with ofbisonandbanjos and ethanisfizzy in Washington to start our road trip! We’re planning on visiting the Redwood Forest, the Goonies House, and hopefully thebrinkofawe and sierramocardigan will be able to show us around San Francisco!
• Then when I return home I shall not get sad, because mmmumbles will be back home and I can finally have a person to go on random hikes, bike rides, and adventures with!
• One of my childhood friends will be having a beautiful baby and I’ll be Aunty Mary Jane (of course the cool aunt that drinks all the wine).
• AND I’m always excited when there are events at the Ratchet Patch because I love the random dance parties and being around beautiful souls! Shoutout to ricetwink, ethanisfizzy, feel-good-incorporated, and shannamichele!!
I LOVE MY LIFE