Rule 1: Post the Rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the tagger gave you and then make ten new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and tag them to your post.
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve been tagged.
Tagged by neverlandtoremember (thank you soooo much! I really love your blog. and you’re icon :D)
- Favorite Christmas movie? Eloise at Christmastime. I’ve always had a soft spot for little rebellious 6 year olds in a plaza in NYC. And also…Gavin Creel. asdfghkl;
- If you could have your favorite theatre actor or actress sing any song, which song would you want them to sing? Probably Celia and Andrew KB singing a duet of something, because that would be adorable. Aaargh I can’t think of a good song! D:
- Favorite book? The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky and Divergent by Veronica Roth.
- What was your favorite toy as a kid? My Pooh Bear stuffed animal. I don’t know why…I’ve had him since I was born.
- If you could steal one person’s talent to have for yourself, whose would you steal? Christian Borle. Because he can do anything.
- What are you most looking forward to seeing in the Les Mis movie (an actor, a scene, a song, etc)? AARON TVEIT, OF COURSE.
- What are you most looking forward to in the next year? Smash Season 2 premiere and Newsies in March…yep my life is just that boring.
- If you (as yourself) could be apart of any TV show and have that as your real life, which show would you pick? Smash. Or How I Met Your Mother.
- Any exciting plans for Christmas break? Movie night. Every night.
- Would you rather live in a place where it is always warm (like CA or FL) or a place with seasons (NY, MA, CT, etc).? A place with seasons. I would miss the snow.
Okay, tagging 11 people. Answer:
- What was the first Broadway show, or any show you’ve ever seen?
- List your 3 favorite quotes from any show.
- What’s your dream role as a gender-swap?
- Favorite Playbill design?
- Do you prefer a large ensemble or a smaller ensemble?
- Darren Criss or Aaron Tveit?
- Laura Osnes or Sutton Foster?
- If you could be anyone for a day, who would you choose?
- Favorite costume?
- Show that gives you the most feels?
People who are tagged (I tried not to tag who already got this tag before…if you’ve gotten it already, you don’t have to do it if you don’t want to): thetheatreandthetardis, delanceydaleks, timetravelingwinchesters, gay-officially-gay-swishily-gay, thatcrazycollegegirl, crystalline-clear, big-life-in-a-small-town, let-me-be-your—star, itsdivinedear, i-am-mrs-nesbit, willsomedayseethesun