Okay 1st Tag - JW (Jehovah’s Witnesses) Questions Tag! I was tagged by thenaturalhive, sweet-falcon-princess & thetalkingheads…so imma combine all and answer 15 Qs :)
1. Have you ever went to the need is great? Details
2. What is your favorite kingdom melodies song ?
134 -Just See Yourself! Although, as the years go on and we use different songs, I have more favorites.
3. What is your favorite food?
4. What are your hobbies?
5. What do you like most about being a Jehovah witness?
Ashley I love you but *one of Jehovah’s Witnesses Being part of a worldwide brotherhood. I always feel connected.
1. Favorite biblical text and why?
Matt 17:20 - Sometimes we just need the littlest tiniest bit of faith and we can do anything.
2. What do you love most about going to service/ any favorite experience?
I just really enjoy the association. The friends here really look out for my sisters and I and they help us out. Out in service, no particular favorite moments but I love nearly every time I go. :)
3. What do you love most about your congregation?
It’s so cute and small like. We have a nice group of kids/teens in the hall and we don’t segregate/group ourselves. All a really happy family. :)
4. What’s your favorite hobby/ies?
Listening to music, writing, &reading (from fanfics to actual books whoops)
5. If you could go to an international assembly, where would you want to go most? (even if you’ve already been to one)
KOREA! Or NY, that would be super cool for me.
1. If you were introduced to the bible later in life, what did you learn that made you believe that it was the truth or was very important to your life at the time? If you were raised in the truth, what was one truth or belief that was important to you as a child?
Introduced in 4th grade. What drew me in was the hope of the resurrection. My mom is gonna come back. :’) However, back in NJ, I was really two-faced. I moved to Cali in 7th grade and cleaned up to Make the Truth my Own.
2. One song that’s a guilty pleasure of yours?
Hip Hop Lover - BTS (There’s probably more and better answers???)
3. Have you ever worn sneakers to a meeting or other informal clothes?
Wore jeans to my first meeting??
4. What if any teachings have you struggled to put faith in or commandments from Jehovah have you had to struggle obey?
Hmm…not too many struggles so to say? Just some temptations.
5. How much of your family is in the truth? Has that amount made it easier or harder for you?
Just me and my 2 younger sisters. It’s hard living in a divided household, but my dad understands and thinks the truth is good for us. Just as long as we keep doing well in school.
1. Favorite book of the bible; Why?
2. Favorite Kingdom Song?
3. Favorite song?
4. What do you want to do in Paradise?
5. Favorite color?
strawberry-galaxystarr, aworknotyetfinished, smileandjuststaystrong, thatlupa, reply1993-moonminyeon, inspired-and-learning & ilikekoreans