I found this recipe from a friend on facebook, I haven’t tried it yet but it sounds so good I couldn’t wait to share (also I didn’t want to forget!)
For ingredients you will need:
- 1 bag Nacho Doritos, crushed. (I crush them while in the bag, not too much though, you want sizeable chips)
- 2 cups of shredded chicken
- 2 cups of shredded cheese (cheddar works best imo)–or more (I always use more!!)
- 1 can of Cream of chicken soup
- 1 Can ro'tel tomatoes (can be omitted if you don’t like tomatoes!)
- ½ cup of sour cream
- ½ cup of milk (any kind works)
- ½ package taco seasoning (or more if you’d like)
Preheat your oven to 350. Spray a 2 quart casserole dish with nonstick spray.
Mix together all ingredients except the doritos in a seperate dish.
Layer half the Doritos (about 2 cups) on the bottom. Then spread half the chicken mixture on top. Then the rest of the Doritos, and the rest of the chicken mixture. Add more cheese on top.
Cover with foil and bake for 35 minutes.
I usually double the recipe and cook it in a 9x13 pan for 45 minutes, just so we can have leftovers the next day.