For the fandom meme: les miserables or downton abbey. ^_^
Downton Abbey, because others already asked Les Mis. ;)
- character i’d like to see in a flower crown
Edith, tbh. She deserves it. Also Anna, who also deserves it.
- character i’d like to see have an emotional breakdown
Haven’t they all had at least one by now? I still enjoy rewatching Thomas’, though.
- character i’d like to see get punched in the face
Oh god so many. There are the ones who already got what was coming to them, but among the ones who hadn’t, I gotta say Robert.
- character most likely to sing along to journey songs in the car
- character who refuses to pull over and ask for directions on roadtrips
ROBERT. Isn’t the whole show a metaphor for Robert refusing to ask for directions?
- character who always stubs their toes on the washing machine
Mrs. Patmore. Also Clarkson, idk why.
- character who changes their starbucks order ten times
I’d say Mary, but tbh she’s entitled to, and if the drink is already made she’ll give it to somebody else for free and just wait in line to order again. Besides, she’s not in a hurry.
- character who shows up late for everything
Isobel, because she was off in some distant land taking care of poor destitute orphans and got lost on the way home helping a homeless kitten shelter and probably listening to a jobless war veteran talk about his troubles and giving him a hug.
- character who is the worst kisser
Moseley. Cricket was a metaphor, right?
- character who takes 45 minutes showers
Thomas. (Jimmy takes 90 minutes showers)
- character who gets most bent out of shape over the pronunciation of gif
Violet. (also Tom, because there’s no logic to it and he’ll never understand British aristocracy.)