Rule one : always post the rules
Rule two : answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones
Rule three : tag 11 people and link them to the post
Rule four: actually tell them you tagged them.
- Was there a TV series that has greatly impacted your life? How and why? This is going to sound kind of silly but Digimon. How: It got my imagination running, causing me to create three characters all at once for the sake of shipping them with characters who had no one because I shipped Tai/Sora and Joe/Mimi. Why: They were the first characters I ever created and grew to love and I feel like that is what started me to write stories and make even more characters for things or original stories.
- What is your favorite dream that you can remember? The first dream that comes to mind is a rather strange one involving my family being the mafia who dressed up like the guy from V for Vendetta, Vincent from Final Fantasy 7 being my brother, and my grandma’s old house being turned into a giant amazing secret tree fort where the mafia lived. And at some point somebody chased me with a butter knife. o.o
- If an elephant was to suddenly appear beside you, what would you do? Feed it peanuts then ride it.
- What song wants to make you dance, no matter where it’s playing? Timber or Dynamite. XD I’m not a big hip-hop fan but both those songs just have a beat that makes me want to dance.
- The last character you read about is suddenly your partner for a class project in history. What would be your grade? Ha, I read Fairy Tail which has multiple characters but I guess the chapter I was on mostly had Juvia so I think we would do well since she is pretty smart. As long as I don’t mention Gray and make her distracted that is.
- What did you do for your senior ditch day? I can’t remember. I probably didn’t even skip that day because I probably forgot. lol
- Is there a cosplay you always wanted to make? If not, what project have you always wanted to do? When I was younger and still kind of today I’ve always wanted to cosplay as Yuna from Final Fantasy 10. Her outfit would be so complicated for me though. xD
- What artist inspires you? If you don’t draw, who’s your favorite artist? The artist that inspires me changes a bit but right now I really really love this guy’s work: http://yuchenghong.deviantart.com/ I ran into his work recently and was just absolutely stunned at his beautiful work. It has so much detail and is so gorgeous and I seriously wish I could be on his level of awesome. lol
- The craziest story you ever heard? And who told you said story? I can’t think of one except the story my husband Andrew told me where he downed a giant orange pixie stick to show off to some girl in high school then ended up throwing up orange. I shook my head at him. lol
- Running out of questions… Least favorite vegetable? Carrots. I only really like them when Andrew cooks them but even then they have to be covered by something else. lol
- Okay! We made it!! Last Question! Worst movie you ever watched and why did you watch it? You Don’t Mess with the Zohan. My brother and cousin wanted to watch some horror movie and I really didn’t and decided to go see this instead cause I heard it was a comedy. 15 minutes in and I left and snuck myself into a different movie because it was so stupid. >.<
My questions (I decided I want to ask some weird questions. lol) :
1. Weirdest song you ever heard?
2. The last tv show character you watched is now stuck with you on an island, will you survive? (Omg, I almost want to answer this one cause the last show I watched was Space Dandy so it would be Dandy. lol)
3. Favorite song as of right now and why?
4. Last movie you watched and did you like it or not?
5. Favorite thing you have done so far this summer?
6. Favorite videogame (or if you don’t play videogames favorite boardgame or card game) as of now?
7. A place you really want to visit someday and why?
8. Favorite fish?
9. What would you do for a klondike bar?
10. If you could live in any tv show what show would it be and why?
11. Favorite type of bird?