The awesomrific listentothepages tagged me!!
Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, and write 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag and link 11 people
Rule 4: Tell them you’ve tagged them
MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU:
1. Have you ever been bitten by an animal?
Yes, but none that resulted in any injuries.
2. Is your room clean and tidy or messy at the moment?
3. What’s the first sentence that comes to your mind?
Fairy tales are more than true not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten. -G.K. Chesterton
4. What’s your sexuality? (if you feel uncomfortable answering to that, answer this instead: What did you last eat?(or why not answer both if you want to :’D))
I’m straight and ate pot-stickers last.
5. Are both of your parents alive?
6. Have you ever been/are you bullied at school?
Not in high school or middle school and I don’t really remember elementary school…
7. Do you miss summer? Why/why not?
Where I live it’s still summer… But when we finally make it to below 100 degrees F I will miss the swimming but not so much the scorching heat… (but its getting close we have a mix of 100’s and 90’s next week!)
8. What time is it there now?
9. Do you think books smell good?
10. What was the last bookstore you visited?
Barnes and Noble but I couldn’t buy anything :(
11. What colour is the shirt you’re currently wearing/does it have a print on it?
Light blue and it has the Shakespeare and Co. logo on it (actually thats the one I was wearing earlier but its way cooler than the one I’m wearing now)My questions!
1. What is your favorite TV show?
I asked someone asked for a list of some amazing tumblr blogs to follow what are some you would give me them?
3. What five books (or series) would you take to a deserted island with you?
4. Favorite place you have traveled?
5. Favorite type of soda or pop? (If you don’t like soda then just favorite beverage in general?)
6. How do you pick which book you are going to read next?
7. Are you a Hufflepuff? (if not then which house are you?)
8.Which Disney movie is your favorite?
9. Would you rather have a pet dragon like Smaug (big and scary but still obeys and like you) or like Toothless (cute and can kick butt)?
10. What would you make into a Horcrux? And why?
11. Would you rather have had the childhood of Sam/Dean Winchester or Harry Potter?
These are the people who I nominate as tributes! (And because I’m bored I’m going to pair them with a district)
District 1: itsonceuponabook
District 2: iotterreadanotherbook
District 3: bibliosaurusrex
District 4: carry-on-my-muggle-assbutt
District 5: inkwellsandpeacockquills
District 6: thatbooknerd15
District 7: perksofbeingademon
District 8: mountain-books
District 9: oddlittlereader
District 10: insomnious-bookworm
District 11: thatisuncleferdinand
District 12: Katniss (because if the games were still around we all know that she would have been sent back eventually by the evil Snow) (Plus I can only nominate 11 people per the rules…STUPID RULES)
(You don’t have to do it if you don’t want to! If only the hunger games were that simple…)