1. Apply two coats of Graphite Shimmer and allow to dry completely
2. With a small nail art brush apply small irregular splotches of Cream Pearl concentrating in the center of the nail.
3. Again with a small brush apply Blue Shimmer around and lightly over the Cream Pearl. You don’t want this to look too perfect.
4. I don’t have a shimmery purple polish so I mixed Yoga-Ta Get This Blue and magenta. Obviously having one polish would be much easier. Use this color to add light irregular splotches around the Blue Shimmer.
5. Apply a top coat
NOTE: Don’t use a lot of any of the polished because you don’t want to completely cover over the black sparkled polish, which acts as your night sky. Apply all of the polishes thinly so you can see through them.
1. Apply two coats of Wallis and allow to dry completely
2. Apply Solid Gold polish to the tips of the nails and drag about half way down the nail bed. Use the point of the brush to make the polish uneven where it meets Wallis so there is not a hard line at the seam. Allow to dry.
3. Apply Gold Glitter to the area where Wallis and Solid gold meet. Make sure to bring the Gold Glitter slightly onto each polish so the seam disappears completely.