You have asked correctly Anon
• when or if I started shipping it. I started shipping them ever since the first game.
• my thoughts: I find that they could work and look very cute together. I don’t know why, but they just click to me in my mind.
• What makes me happy about them: Well, it’s how they can go to each other when one of them is stressed and they help each other out by talking and doing things with one another. That and Markus makes him try new things.
• What makes me sad about them: The fact that is was solely a crack ship and now I ship it as my OTP forever. Also, the fact that Markus was kicked out for Jamface upsets me a bit because they could have still had Markus somewhere. As well with Prescott beng taken away by the Petes.
• things done in art/fic that annoys me: Um, most of it’s actually done by me but there are also others who have contributed as well. Uh, nothing from what I’ve seen.
• things I look for in art/fic: I kind of did contribute to this factor and I kind of want to take it out and merged with another but having Markus not be helpless at all. Like, he’ll need help but he manage in his own and he’s not that very innocence. As well for Prescott, we all see him as a jerk and stuff but you know, have him just tone down a bit and relax but still hold up those walls that need to broken down. It’s the stepping stones in a relationship, re-building trust and seeing each other in new lights.
• Who I’d be comfortable them ending up with, if not each other: I admit, this one is a toughie but neither. They don’t end up with anyone if they aren’t together
• My happily ever after for them: Adopting a widget and holding one another in each other’s arms
• what is their favorite non-sexual activity?: Talking, reading, walking and building stuff
• when or if I started shipping it. I really want to be blunt with this but then I don’t want to insult anyone but I’ll do it cause I can: I started shipping them as an alternative and a break to Telescott. That but the most important reason why was because I thought they could be so very lonely that maybe they would call each other or somehow meet accidentally. Also, this would count as a crack shipping and stuff.
• my thoughts: I see Clock Tower being such a gentleman with Telly and being kind and sweet, but when he’s angry or throws a tantrum that’s when he can not control himself. Others think he’s a crazy psychopath but for Pete’s sake, he’s kind of programmed with it and I think he knows about it so he does his best to keep it under wraps. He may not know about it at first, but after having it broken down slowly by Oswald, Telly and the Gremlins, he almost throws a fit but understands why they kept it from him.
For Telly, guys she could just be by herself and not have to worry about a man tagging along, but I feel as though she would have one because she likes to gossip a lot and having a boyfriend would increase her popularity status (Come on, girls who gossip would want to have that ‘hot guy’ and be the talk of the town). However, I would not think of it that way. Telly would probably not care about Clock Tower until he starts showing respect that no one else has shown her and that makes her feel kind of loved and noticed. And since he knows what’s going on in the Gremlin Village, he helps her a bit with her information. I think Telly is like an independent girl, a flapper from the 1920’s, who knows what is right and wrong and make her own decisions, but she wouldn’t mind having someone to love and remind her of that.
• What makes me happy about them: Just the little interactions and having them talk to one another by phone or speaker, depending on where they are.
• What makes me sad about them: they actually never interacted and I sometime feel that some of the fans make clock Tower look really evil and innocent or that Telly is like some hard headed school girl with feelings she is hiding. r at least how I interpret it from what I read and see. To be honest. telly would be blunt with anything and be very sassy and Clock knows what he’s doing while being a gentleman but knows when to back off and still have his voice heard.
• things done in art/fic that annoys me: There is not a lot of art on them but as well as fics. I have not seen anything that has annoyed me yet
• things I look for in art/fic: Just the cute and sometimes serious stuff, like Clock finding out about his other side and Telly making difficult decisions or trying to keep secrets from Clock, but he finds out anyways
• Who I’d be comfortable them ending up with, if not each other: They’re not even supposed to be shipped in the first place XP
• My happily ever after for them: Just being boyfriend and girlfriend, on a serious kind of thing, is fine to me
• what is their favorite non-sexual activity? Talking and lots of talking