I was tagged by coffee-and-rainsticks
Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, and write 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them 11 questions
1) What’s your favorite breakfast food? OH MAN I FUCKING LOVE BREAKFAST FOOD THIS IS FUCKING DIFFICULT but probably the quiche that the vegetarian/vegan/kosher restaurant on campus makes? Basically any of them. They use some really good egg substitute that gets it really fluffly and I get the kinds with cheese. Like, today, I had a piece with feta, dill, and spinach and I don’t even LIKE spinach and it was FUCKING DELICIOUS. I’m also passionate about pancakes and most kinds of eggs and biscuits and gravy and sausage and bacon and BREAKFAST FOOD YUM.
2) If you had to choose between drinking coffee whenever you want but never having alcohol ever again or drinking alcohol whenever you want but never having coffee ever again which one would you choose? Coffee. Sorry, drunk Emma, but you know it as well as I do.
3) Kill/Fuck/Marry: Sam, Merry, Pippin
Kill: Merry? I don’t know, I don’t want to kill any of them.
Fuck: Pippin. What a cutie.
Marry: Sam? Yeah. Sam.
(Coulda said marry Merry and been funny but nah)
4) Are you a mountains person or a nautical person? Mountains.
5) What language do you wish to speak fluently some day? German. It’s very descriptive by smushing words together to make new words and I am all about that.
6) If you could live in any classic fantasy world, which would it be? Middle Earth.
7) Are you mentally prepared for Sunday’s Sherlock episode? I wasn’t before I watched it. I liked it a lot, though.
8) Which friend have you known the longest, and how did you meet? Um, technically Beanie (her real name is Christine, but Christine-y beanie, you know?) although we haven’t seen each other in YEARS, we still interact on the Facebooks sometimes. Other than that, my SCAPA lady friends (like Lucy)
9) If you play any instrument, what do you play? Even if you do or don’t play, what’s your favorite instrument to listen to? I play flute/piccolo and piano and I sing (mostly that one, as it is technically my major…). I’m a sucker for a well-played trombone?
10) Which Harry Potter character are you most like? I think Hermione. Sometimes Mrs. Weasley.
11) What movie, no matter how many times you watch it, makes you cry? Love Actually. And I’ve seen it SO MANY TIMES.
1) Describe a perfect, completely and even unrealistically hypothetical scenario to deal with your personal general feelings of frustration, anger, anxiety, etc. (For example, my big once described a fantasy of getting a bunch of secondhand china from a thrift shop, taking it somewhere remote, and throwing it up in the air and hitting it with a baseball bat.)
2) If you could take traits from existing animals (or even not, whatever) and combine them to make your perfect pet, what would it be like?
3) What is your FAVORITE thing about yourself??
4) Why do you trust the person you trust the most?
5) What’s your earliest childhood memory?
6) Favorite book you had to read for school. EVER.
7) Who do you live with? What are they like?
8) Does your body function at the “normal” 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit?
9) What colors do you associate with the following emotions/feelings/whatever: betrayed, VERY EXCITED, safe, invigorated, exhausted
10) What was your favorite movie when you were ten?
11) How do you feel about cheese?