I was tagged by thisdayandage.
- Post the rules.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
- Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged.
The questions I got were…
- What did you have for breakfast? tea and biscuits.
- The best thing that’s happened to you, so far, this year? Nothing much happened yet, really. The best thing was probably going out for pizza with my parents two days ago. Yeah.
- Is your room tidy right now? For my standards, it is. My mom would probably disagree, tho.
- Last book you read? Restaurant at the end of the Universe, by Douglas Adams. Currently reading So Long, And Thanks for all the Fish XD
- A mistake you’ve learnt from? Never touch pots that don’t have plastic handles.
- Where do you go, when you need to think? My bedroom, or a little park near my house.
- Which song have you been listening to most recently? Simple and Clean by Utada Hikaru.
- When was last time you felt let down by someone? Recently, by someone I thought would always be by my side and tell me in the face if they didn’t like what I do/say. Apparently, they’d rather complain with other people instead of just being honest.
- You’ve got the chance to meet your idol and tell them one thing. What do you say to them? First off, I hate the word “idol”. It has a very negative connotation to me. That said, it would probably be RDJ or Jon Bernthal, or Laci Green. And I’d probably be chill and tell them how much they inspire me. Or if I got to meet Jon Bernthal I’d buy him a beer and I’d be all like ~brofist man~
- Something that always makes you laugh? The Bill Cosby Show (when I find re-runs)
- When was the last time you stood up for somebody else? On the internet it generally happens like, all the time. In real life it’s mostly during family discussions.
And I’ve tagged:
My questions are:
- What’s your favorite Youtube channel?
- Favorite snack?
- what’s the last movie you watched?
- Have you ever been abroad?
- Ever broke a bone?
- If you could choose would you rather suffer all the worst things of your entire life in one day and then be free from pain or would you just keep with the normal ups and downs of life?
- Favorite year of your life?
- Which is your favorite artistic movement?
- What do you think of fandoms, generally?
- What’s the fandom event you’re more hyped up about for this year?
- Have you ever felt ashamed for shipping something?
It’d be nice if you tagged #shaneaniguns with your answers! :3