chalant fic/rp recs?
I have been waiting my whole life for this question.
In no particular order:
- Rather Hurt Than Feel Nothing At All: (complete) There are healthy and unhealthy ways to grieve. This is the latter. Chalant.
- My Darling Dear : (complete) She smiles and spreads her fingers out, examining it. She looks perfectly content, but he still promises to get her a real ring next time.
- As Long As The Sky’s Above Us, I’ll Never Leave You: (complete) “NO!” the word ripped its way out of Robin’s throat, hoarse and defining.He couldn’t think about anything but her. About the sickening sight of her crumpled and broken, slumped against the ropes binding her torso to the cold metal chair.
- All I Want For Christmas Is You: (complete) Zatanna and Dick attempt to have a real dinner for once when Zatanna get’s a surprise.
- Marry Me: (complete) He can feel his heart start to drum in his chest and before he knows it, he’s walking towards her. He wants to stop and turn around, but something is stopping him from it. And then he’s finally standing next to her. She looks up from her book and kind of smiles, acknowledging how awkward this is.
- Baby Blue Eyes: (complete) The only reason that he knew her names was because she was in his Global History 101 Class. But he knew who she was way before that.
- Tonight Feels Brand New: (complete) She even does his word-thing. That’s like, bonus points.
- These Little Thrills: (complete) She blinks and remembers walking towards it and then an explosion and crap, she totally wrecked his motorcycle.
- Mathlete Swag: (complete) In which there are nerdy pick-up lines.