I believe you all know the rules…
1. Favorite season and why? I love fall. Leaves changing colors never fails to make me happy.
2. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to? I’d go with my middle name, Nicole.
3. Who is on your list? You know - the LIST, ie: the 5 famous people you always have permission to ahem, do whatever you want with, regardless of relationship status. Ooh! This list changes constantly but for right now: Jon Hamm, Daniel Sunjata, Kanye West (no judgement! His arrogance does it for me and I CAN’T EXPLAIN IT), Ryan Gosling (normally I’m like ‘eh, he’s cute’ but I just watched Crazy, Stupid, Love. What the?! I can’t even...), Idris Elba.
4. When was the last time you were really nervous for something? Why? Leaving for this trip. I’d never left the country before this!
5. Favorite trait on the opposite sex? WHY? Physical: Arms. The last guy I was…involved (?) with was a douche but had amazing arms. Strong arms make me a happy girl. Personality: Sense of humor. Make me laugh and I’m done.
6. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Or neither? Or both (like me)? Night owl. I’m more productive then. It takes all the coffee in the world to motivate me before 9am.
7. What do you order at Subway? (Don’t judge me. I’m curious.) A six-inch Philly Cheese Steak on Italian Herbs & Cheese with onions, sweet peppers, jalapeno peppers, banana peppers, mayonnaise, southwest sauce, oil and vinegar, salt and pepper. (This is why I try NEVER to step foot into Subway!)
8. If you had to eat ONE FOOD for the rest of your life, what would it be? Don’t even try and cheat by saying “Italian food” or some shit like that.Ha! I’m gonna go with Nitehawk Cinema’s Brussel Sprout Salad. Shredded brussel sprouts, red onion, bacon (!!!) and their homemade Ranch dressing. DELISH.
9. What is the one thing you’re most self conscious about? My appearance in general, I guess. I’ve learned to give myself quite the pep talk, though. What are you most confident about?My ability to adapt (and adapt well!) to situations.
10. If you could move anywhere, where would you go? Why? Oh, man. Right now I’d say Amsterdam–it was the perfect mix of city/town, Old/Modern Europe for me and it’s beautiful. Second option is Chicago and I’ll be there this fall!
11. What is your worst habit? Worrying over things that are out of my control.
Okay, questions (all the good ones are taken)!
1. What is the one book you read over and over? If you’re not a reader, what is the one movie you can watch again and again?
2. First kiss: Who, where, when and how? (Paint us a picture!)
3: Do you have a 'before-bed’ routine? What is it?
4: If we visited you in your city, what would you show us?
5: What food do you refuse to eat?
6: Name three relationship dealbreakers?
7: Out of all of your 'first dates’ which one was the best? Why?
8: Put on your Ipod. What are the first three songs that come up?
9: Describe your prom. (If you didn’t go to prom, substitute any other major school dance)
10: If you had to give up one thing in your life, what would it be?
11:What are your goals for the rest of this year?
Tagged (not sure if you’ve been tagged, so forgive me!): sayhellotocindy, begetmotivation, takingbackelaine, thatgirlnamedsmash, nowkathrynlive, jrfred, fat-to-fast, ceebeedoeslife, dietmortiko, robownslife, operation-weight-loss