Thank you so much for nominating me Miel of Whims and Ramblings of an arbitrary lad. :)
Facts about me:
- I am an introvert. I enjoy being quiet in a corner while reading a book. Social interaction can sometimes give me anxiety.
- My favorite ice cream flavor is pistachio.
- I enjoy using flowery language, which makes it even more difficult for me to write in my writing classes where we are trained to write in a straight and concise manner.
- I love eating potatoes. They’re just so good, from french fries to mashed potato to potato chips to baked potato. What’s not to love about them? haha
- I am a dreamer. I sometimes think that I have too many dreams in life. I just really like believing in the possibility of everything.
Questions from Miel:
1. What is the best cake you’ve ever had?
The Strawberry Shortcake from Mary Grace. Pastries from that shop are quite expensive so I was only able to try that cake once and I can’t even explain how amazing it tastes! It’s like three or four layers of cake filled with real strawberries and cream in between. And the strawberries were like in gigantic sizes man it tastes so good! I seriously still dream about eating this cake sometimes. It’s really the best cake I’ve ever eaten in the entire world!!!
2. Rom-com or thriller?
I’m more of a Rom-Com kinda person. I like watching films that make me laugh and I am sort of a hopeless romantic so, it’s a perfect match for me.
3. If you were to choose a name for yourself (excluding what you’re called now), what will it be?
I really don’t know. Maybe Tiffany or Ashley? I really suck at names. I really don’t know haha. I just really feel like a ‘Cath’. I think that’s really the perfect name for me for some reason.
4. What is your view on To Kill a Mockingbird?
I haven’t read it yet but I am dying to!! I am really gonna get my hands on a copy of it this week, when I head to the Manila International Book Fair!! :D
5. Do you think John Green is terribly awesome?
Yes! He’s such an amazing writer! He’s a GENIUS! but after reading his books, it seemed like my standards for books reached another extent that I rarely find a good enough book to read. He has definitely changed the whole writing game.I think he’s one of the best contemporary authors today.