An interpretation of the final scene and monologue as given by Ganondorf in The Wind Waker.
Background Music: Ganondorf’s Theme (Ocarina of Time) by ZREO
- This Ganondorf’s voice was very difficult to form. I tried to combine a variety of different accents, borrowing most heavily from Japanese due to the design he has in this particular game. I wanted to get something regal and powerful, but also tired.
- Ganondorf, in his WW incarnation, has always been very interesting. I think he’s the most sympathetic in this version and at the same time, probably the most insane. He knows he has lost to the point where winning is no longer the objective - it is simply not to allow Link to succeed.
- This is the only glimpse we have into his motivation aside from info given by other characters
- This speech is taken from the moments directly before the final battle, and after. So….spoilers?
- I decided not to include King Daphnes’ entire set of lines to keep the focus on Ganny
- Evil laughs are still fun
Thanks for listening, hope you enjoy.