Jumping on this bandwagon because everyone’s doing it.
- Something about lamps bothers you. Something in the way they glow. It’s just too strong, too bright, too inhuman.
- The ghosts that haunt your house don’t really bother you. Actually, they’re quite helpful, and you use them to perform everyday chores like getting things for you and cleaning high up places. Plus, they’re great for scaring away unwanted visitors.
- Your clothes are black, blacker than the night sky. You are the void. Embrace the emptiness.
- You sweeten your tea with the tears of your enemies.
- All the windows and doors in your house are lined with salt, just in case. It also comes in handy for cooking.
- Someone calls you in the middle of the night. As soon as you’re about to answer, the phone stops ringing. You think it’s a ghost, but you’re wrong. It the person you have a crush on, calling to tell you they have a crush on you, but they hang up because they’re worried you don’t share their feelings.
- You spend all your time in haunted places, because it reminds you of what you used to have. Maybe, just maybe, you are haunted instead.