1. Has your greatest fear ever come true?
2. What’s a song that has special meaning for you?
3. Do your practice ‘self love’ or ‘self loathing’?
4. What’s your favorite Disney movie?
5. Do you believe in the afterlife?
6. If you could go back in history, who would you like to meet?
7. Who’s your celebrity crush?
8. Is torture ever a good option? If no, why not? If yes when?
9. First concert?
10. If you woke up tomorrow with no fear, what would you do first?
11. If you could change one law of your country, what would it be?
12. If you could spend ten minutes with your ‘hero’ alive or dead what would you ask them?
13. Are you a fan of Classic films or do you find them boring?
14. Do you like Pop music or think it’s cheesy.
15. If you had to move to another country tomorrow, where would you go?
16. At what age do you see yourself getting married? Do you want any children?
17. What is the difference between living and existing?
18. Would your life be better or worse if you knew the day, time, and place that you were going to die?
19. Is it possible to lie without saying a word?
20. If you had to teach something, what would you teach?
21. If you could choose one book as a mandatory read for all high school students, which book would you choose?
22. What is important enough to go to war over?
23. Which is worse, failing or never trying?
24. What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
25. What is the most desirable trait another person can possess?
26. Can you describe your life in a six word sentence?
27. What is the difference between innocence and ignorance?
28. What do you love most about yourself?
29. Would you rather lose all of your old memories or never be able to make new ones?
30. How would you describe ‘freedom’ in your own words?
31. If you could ask one person, alive or dead, only one question, who would you ask and what would you ask?
32. If someone could tell you the exact day and time you are going to die, would you want them to tell you?
33. If you could live the next 24 hours and then erase it and start over just once, what would you do?
34. What makes a person beautiful?
35. If you were forced to eliminate every physical possession from your life with the exception of what could fit into a single backpack, what would you put in it?
36. When does silence convey more meaning than words?
37. What do you think about when you lie awake in bed?
38. What is your most striking physical attribute?
39. What music do you listen to to lift your spirits when you’re feeling down?
40. What is your favorite quote?
41.What is your favorite fictional story? (novel, movie, fairytale, etc.)
42. What artistic medium do you use to express yourself?
43. Who or what is the greatest enemy of mankind?
44. How do you know when it’s time to let go of something or someone?
45. What have you witnessed that has strengthened/weakened your faith in humanity?
46. What is your favorite adaptation of a book to a movie?
47. What are some of your favorite books?
48. Do you think people can control their own destiny?
49. Do you think morals are universal or relative to the beliefs, traditions, and practices of individuals or groups?
50. What do you think we could do to best improve the education system?