So Lego Magazine put out “official stats” for the Toa and I think there’s some important lessons here:
- The only 10 is Tahu’s luck. Tahu is literally the Super Toa-Level Luckster and I’m Dangan Ronpa trash, moving on.
- Speaking of luck Lewa’s only got 5 so I guess we know who’s getting spidered.
- I love how Lewa’s intelligence is just a full two points lower than anyone else. Looking for the team dumbass? Don’t worry, Lewa has you covered.
- “Fear Factor” I’m assuming is like, how likely they are to freak out, and, Lewa, pal, get it together, you are officially the Shaggy of this Scooby Gang at this point.
- (Also important: Tahu’s scaredy-cat rating is only a point less than Lewa’s.)
- (If it means the opposite, like how brave they are, then I guess all the Toa are just in a constant state of panic?)
- How are they defining special abilities here. Like, Gali can summon waves and shit, I think that’s worth more than Onua’s repertoire of “hit the ground with a hammer”.
- God I just realized Lewa has the lowest special stat too. Lewa is garbage. Literally his only advantage is weaponry and I’m pretty sure that was a sympathy point. We all know Pohatu and his boomerangs outclass him.
Important conclusions we can draw:
- I continue to be a nerd who’s too invested in these elemental robots and their completely arbitrary numbers and I’m okay with that