SOME TRANSLATION CLARIFICATIONS BY OrganicDinosaur
「おかしいのはママとパパの関係でしょ。 そっちは少しじゃなくて かなりだけどね」" The relationship between Mama and Papa is strange, isn’t it? But in that sense, it’s not just a little strange… It’s really strange. -> no swearing (source)
- “ …Papa and I…..We’ve never/haven’t met since as far back as I can really remember.”
- The 物心/ものごころ means like ‘ever since I’ve been aware of things’ or like 'since I’ve been able to understand the things around me’.
= So the meaning is like she personally has no recollection of Papasuke while she was growing up. (source)
“…It will be okay because our/your feelings are surely connected to Papa!”
- There’s not really a specified subject. But it can be refer to either both of them or Sarada herself. (source)
「おかしいのはママとパパの関係でしょ。 そっちは少しじゃなくて かなりだけどね」
- “ The relationship between Mama and Papa is strange, isn’t it? But in that sense, it’s not just a little strange… It’s really strange. ”
Sarada doesn’t have a potty mouth at this age lol~~!!
Neither does ChouChou. For that 'bitch’ line she just said:
- “Why are you looking down upon me!” (source)
-> Mangastream wants to make the kids swear a lot;
-> Sarada still calls Sasuke papa (so does Sakura :D), so that means that Sakura must be saying some very good things about him;
-> Sarada doesn’t remember Sasuke, but that doesn’t mean he wasn’t there when she was younger (
or maybe even older, but who knows what happened and she forgot);
-> I WOULD TOTALLY ASK THIS PERSON ABOUT SAKURA’S PANELS. ARE THEY LIKE THE MANGAPANDA VERSION OR LIKE THE MANGASTREAM ONE BECAUSE IT IS IMPORTANT. In the mangapanda one it seems like she is hiding something, way more than in the mangastream one.
Okay so from “really strange” to “abso-fucking-lutely weird” ?? She is only 12 for God’s sake. From a more literary standpoint, speech is very important in the characterization of a character, so you CAN’T translate more dramatically just for kicks. I’m looking at you, mangastream.