I’m looking for a good pair of men’s boots. Stylish (but not, you know, crazy) and affordable (100-200ish) that I could wear to work and around the city (NY city!).
Also shopping for an all purpose men’s spring coat (that could also work in the fall) is a baffling ordeal.
You gotta help me! (With either of these.)
- Brian W.
This one was a toughie for me, because I’m not sure I’m as good with menswear, but here’s what I found!
- Desert Boot, $99.90 from Zara
- Downtown Shooter Peacoat, $83.99
- Brenton Hi Wax Canvas Brown Shoes, $140 from Pac Sun
- Hawkings McGill Suede Toecap Boot, $69 from Urban Outfitters
- Navy Neppy Fabric Block Trek Jacket $80 from TopMan
- Jacket with Striped Collar & Cuffs $69.90 from Zara
- Desert Boot in Tan Nubuck (but comes in a ton of different color & material options—maybe grey leather or or grey nubuck?) $119.99 from Clark
- Tavik Juke Jacket, $45.49 from Pac Sun
- This one might not be your style at all, but I couldn’t resist. Birds! Vans Ladera Jacket, $34.99 from PacSun
- Memory Jacket in Navy, $79.90 from Zara
- Plectrum Twisted Herringbone Blouson, $275 from Ben Sherman