this post originally appeared on Hilary’s blog, The Gription.
Do you find chalky fingerprints around the house? Is your girlfriend strangely unphased by carrying super-heavy backpacks? Here are 14 telltale signs you’ve got a climbing femme on your hands:
- She can build a bomber anchor in 90 seconds, but spends 45 minutes in bathroom trying to do a smoky eye.
- She has gotten into a pullup contest at a party.
- Her closet has more puffy jackets in it than pairs of high heels.
- When she talks about her rack, she’s not talking about boobs.
- Same thing with jugs.
- Also, “nuts.”
- Before she bought her car, she laid down in the back of it to make sure it was big enough to sleep in.
- She’d be stoked to get a gri-gri as a Valentine’s Day gift.
- She doesn’t need help opening that jar.
- She’s really only interested in that guy’s van.
- You’ve caught her crimping a door frame.
- When clothes shopping, her mantra is: “no hood, no good.”
- She talks about walls of buildings in terms of V-scale.
- She’s tried to explain the Yosemite Decimal System to her grandma