Just putting this out here, IS THERE a teeny tiny possibility that Modest leaves before January and there is a deal on who takes how much % of the sales IF they leave RIGHT NOW or already left? (loopholes, deals, business is dirty, forget about the non-compe for a second, because Azoff also signed No Doubt while under a non-compete.) Also, Modest can still own them, but play the rules of Azoff in a deal.
What if they leave right after the album release but have a deal with the sales? Which would still make the post album-release coming out possible in 2014 and Modest would get their freaking money that apparently drives the blood in their veins.
So then Azoff’s/Sony and the boys agreed to do this interview to keep all fans on board (we sure as hell stay) to buy the album but other than that the decisions come from Sony/Azoff? (meaning seeding, articles, quotes, no interviews cut). And Sony supports them too. Do we really think if Simon (=Sony/Syco) did not support Harry and Louis he would let Louis wear that rainbow Apple logo T-shirt in his own show?
This live stream was reeking of Modest’s goodbye yesterday.
One Direction felt so lucky to work with us, we are happy to sign you too, we gave them freedom in what to wear and we let them make their own decisions, even if some were stupid. We never restricted them, we let them have girlfriends, even knowing that boybanders are more attractive when they are single. We let them choose which singles and songs can make the albums, we are not even here to make the decisions, IT IS ALL THE BOYS. You see? We are great. WE MADE THEM THE BIGGEST BOYBAND IN THE WORLD. It was all us. Yes, we are happy to sign you too, just place your signature on the bottom of the page, thank you!
OTHERWISE WHAT WAS THE POINT OF YESTERDAY’S INTERVIEW?
I cannot wrap my head around why clear their names NOW if they stay till January.
- Where was Modest when the Oct 29th interviews could have been cut?
- Where was Modest when the articles about Harry’s sexuality emerged and they could have stopped it? (they sure were available when the Elounor break up has to have been denied at 4 AM as well as continuously blacklisting and controlling any news connecting Louis to Harry in the media?)
- Where was Modest when Louis wore the Apple logo T-shirt supporting Tim Cook? They DID OWN his image rights when they fucked up his Rovers deal.
We say they are losing their control in the press and the only times THEY ARE IN CONTROL IS IF THEY HAVE THEIR OWN PAWN DO A
AN INTERROGATION LIVESTREAM WITH THE BOYS.
WHY IS MODEST LOSING THEIR CONTROL OR POWER IN THE MEDIA???????????????????????????????????????????? WHY IS MEDIA RISKING THEIR CHANCES TO ACCESS THE BOYS AND GO RECKLESS WITH APPARENTLY ZERO CONSEQUENCE?
This is what we have now:
- a million signs (going way back to August or even earlier) making us believe there is a coming out very soon VERSUS
- 1 interview from Modest to clear their name and have a clean state.
See the difference? Am I not seeing something? Am I “deluded”?