so I just made dinner in 5 minutes.
- one can of soup of your choice (without rice or noodles)
- box of angel hair spaghetti
- one pot
1. take a can of soup (i used healthy choice country vegetable soup… less than a dollar a can at my local grocery store) and put it in a medium pot or pan. Take some spaghetti and just throw it straight in there (you don’t need much if you’re just cooking for one.
2. Add whatever veggies you have, or not. totally up to you. I added some fresh chopped onions
3. season to your liking. (warning, be weary of salt. canned soup may already have a lot of sodium already so your food might end up tasting like an ocean. Mine didn’t have much salt, but check the sodium and taste before you add salt.)
4. boil everything in one pot until pasta is soft. stir frequently to keep pasta from sticking to the bottom.
and you’re done!
note: this might not work with soup with a cream base. If your soup of choice has a cream base, boil the pasta separately (you can put it in the microwave in a large bowl with water if you have to.) and use the soup as a sauce.
It makes about 3 servings. I like this cause canned soup and boxes of pasta are both pretty inexpensive. I always buy pasta in bulk because it’s cost efficient and you can store it for ever.