- Emma:It's your turn to do the dishes.
- Regina:Is it?
- Emma:I swear it is.
- Regina:Are you absolutely sure?
- Emma *chuckles*:Yes. I did them yesterday.
- Regina *groans before pouting*:You know you love me....
- *Emma laughs before throwing the towel over Regina's face*
- Emma:Come on.....help me!
- *Regina chuckles pulling the towel off of her face*
- Regina:You know this means war?
- Emma:Soapsuds war?
- Regina:Followed by..."drying off"?
- Henry:Every day....I swear it would be easier if I just did the dishes...
Ugh, that closeup of Gambols. Looks like he was trying for Dylan and missed badly. It reveals much about Soapsuds that she prefers that schlub to Benedict, but then Gumballs doesn't have Ben's money. What a tiresome bunch.