1. Didn’t sleep well so o didn’t go to work.
2. Went to the doctor. Blood pressure 115/79, temp 98.1. In less than 2 minutes he diagnosed that I have bronchitis.
3. I got a shot. In my hip. It hurt after I left.
4. The doctor prescribed some antibiotics and some medicine that I was to take “as needed”.
5. The “as needed medicine costs 44.00 dollars. In my experience, I end up not taking the “as needed” medicines cause I usually don’t need them so I decided not to buy it.
6. While I was waiting at the pharmacy, I started feeling really terrible. So I went home without meds.
7. Signed up to manage appointments online. I wanted to do that just in case someone asks me at work what’s it like. Now I know.
8. Went to get the car oil changed. All the guys there were so nice! Then got my meds and stopped by Kroger.
9. I don’t understand why so many people have handicap stickers and park right in the front when they look better than me.
10..I need a lunch bag and I seem to have a problem finding one. Are they so popular? Hmmm.
11. I’m watching the news. Another tornado hit Oklahoma this afternoon.
So people don’t get defensive here, we all know that many people get the handicap stickers even when they don’t deserve them. I DID NOT MEAN ANY DISRESPECT to the ones who need it. No matter what, I will still wonder.