I can indeedy
- How does the character prepare in the morning?
Uses toilet, has breakfast, gets dressed, attempts to tame hair (usually just hides it under hat), brushes teeth if he can be bothered. A pretty minimal routine usually.
- Do they sing in the shower?
Not usually. He hums, sometimes, but he doesn’t really sing.
- What kind of hair product/make-up do they use?
Pfft uhh he uses shampoo and sometimes some conditioner because that makes his curls a little easier to brush. He usually ca’t be bothered with much else.
- How clean is this character?
Clean enough to not be unclean, but not super-duper-squeaky-clean every day. He just doesn’t have the energy to put that much effort in.
- Does the character have thousands of shampoo/shower gel bottles by the shower, or do they use only the bare essentials?
Bare essentials. He has one or two nicely scented things for the times he decides to treat himself a bit, but that’s it.
- How does this character sleep? (Position, sleeping habits, bedtime routines)
Usually on his side, curled up a little. He likes spooning if that’s possible (both big and little, but a secret preference for little). He usually has a thick duvet, except in summer when he just has a thin sheet. His bedtime routine is perhaps a bit of reading or watching mindless telly, a few drinks, and then bed.
- What are their pyjamas like?
He usually just wears boxers. Joggers if it’s cold.
- What do they dream about usually?
Grantaire tries his best not to dream. If he does, they’re usually nightmares.
- How neat/tidy is this character?
He is not tidy AT ALL. He has shit strewn everywhere. Grantaire is not a tidy person.
- How affectionate is this character?
Grantaire is amazingly affectionate. Grantaire actually loves nothing more than cuddles and hairpetting and hand holding and shoulder touching and all these little affectionate things. Grantaire thrives on affection.