Question Time - This is almost like socialising, right? :D
Tagged by http://mychemicalrecovering.tumblr.com/ - do that following thing, go on *prod*
1.My favourite fruit…that would have to be grapes. Black ones (like my SOUL :D)…Wait, grapes have brands? Sainsburys?
2. YOU DON’T READ ANIME YOU WATCH IT. I don’t keep up with current comics - poor student hooray! - I do read Pokemon Adventures online and when I’m feeling super-rich, I’ll get a graphic novel. I have the Neil Gaiman Sandman collection, which makes me far happier than it should…
3.I think that I am hideously untidy. The rest of the world things that I have a compulsive urge to tidy and clean. Make of that what you will…
4.My Kindle is probably number one. There was a while where I couldn’t read books, since I kept imagining the pages were filthy. Enter my darling Kindle and I have got my love of *hygienic* reading back.
Handwash, like those little bottles of hand sanitiser because f*ck my life.
Pokemon, as I am a complete bad-ass.
Music, due to being incredibly soulful and just so…deep.
Cyncism and sarcasm.
5. Nope, I barely update this one, let alone maintain another!
6. I had never needed to go to hospital for anything until I was sixteen/seventeen. Then I spent every weekend popping to Perth and being told silly things by NEVER THE SAME DOCTOR TWICE. I haven’t been back in a long while.
7.My Meowth plushie I am so cool.
8. Dating someone. Like having a functional social life after years of ED? Don’t be silly :D Hypothetically, however, it would not be the first thing I would be bothered about. I would just love to have someone who is nice and doesn’t mind me being crazy.
9.I must admit, I will read and watch just about anything. I do love fantasy and sci-fi best, however. Some humour is excellent too. We’re talking Terry Pratchett here.
10. See question 8. I pretty much ending up driving everyone away. I just couldn’t function socially at all. To give them credit though, they really tried. Lovely people, seriously.
11. Don’t ask me tricky questions that involve remembering things! I can’t quite pin-point when I started this, but I do fully intend to keep going upon getting sorted out.
Right, my turn.
1.Music on headphones or on speakers?
2.Do you play video games? If so, what platform/style?
3.What is one fear food that is now safe?
4.You are dyeing your hair - natural or unnatural colour?
5.What sense would you least like to lose?
6.Your favourite thing that makes you a terrible human being?
7.What is your earliest memory?
8.Where do you see yourself in ten years time?
9.Would you rather be able to fly, or swim like a fish?
10.What is the most stupid thing you did as a child?
11.Do you believe you can make it?